Loading...

Tea For Tuesdays: 03.10.15


This weather change is wreaking absolute havoc on my sinuses, so I've been downing cups of tea like it's my job. I don't think I've spoken about it here yet, but a few weeks ago I was fortunate enough to get a promotion at my job (yay!) so I am in the hectic process of packing up my desk in order to move to a new building. I've changed desks a total of seven times and buildings twice, so I have the process down to a science. I don't trust that my personal belongings will end up at the correct place in a timely fashion, so every time I move I spend the weeks leading up to the big day packing my cube piece by piece. All the personal items come home with me and the only items that go in the real estate move box are those owned by my company. This time around, I had enough notice to start clearing out my food and beverage stash as well. I'm down to a single box of tea and a small bag of granola, both of which will be empty by the time Saturday rolls around. I find a strange amount of satisfaction in using up ... anything really. Tea, honey, beauty products, office supplies. There is something refreshing about being able to take packages to the recycling bin, especially here at work. Each move has been another step in my mission to downsize my cube belongings.


Above is a look at some of the items which have brightened up my many, many cubes over the last two years. When you're surrounded by grey walls all day long, you do whatever it takes to make the space feel like home.



Here's my tea for the day. Taylors of Harrogate Green Tea With Lemon. It's absolutely lovely and I wish I had more than one bag left. The lemon is very mild and reminds me in an odd way of Trix cereal which isn't necessarily a bad thing. What is your go-to tea when the weather is getting you down?

The Universe 2591247091144403891

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item