Loading...

Hump Day Happiness: Clean & Simple For Spring


I wanted to have this up much earlier. I intended to wake up early and accomplish so much more than just basic hygiene and breakfast. The snooze button seduced me. Usually I have the strength of will to resist its siren song, but not today. And so here we are, the day nearly over. But such is life.

I have quite a few additions to the list of products making me happy this week:

First up, these basic tanks which I got from H&M on a 2 for $10 sale. The fabric is light and breathable, the cut is loose, and I've already styled them for both day and night. As I'm steadily losing weight, I'm trying to build up a collection of truly versatile basic pieces.


I'm not quite finished with it yet, but so far this is definitely my favorite of Neil Gaiman's short story collections. I love the way that so many of the pieces in this book creep up on you slowly rather than grabbing you right off. Twice while reading I've had goosebumps crawl across my skin quite unexpectedly.


Protein shakes which taste like cake batter with no chalky aftertaste? Yep. I was so pleasantly surprised by this... It's almost gone already. Oddly enough, I'm not a dessert person - salty snacks like pretzels and chips are much more to my liking. But anything flavored like cake batter makes me feel like a little kid again. The same feeling of nostalgia and joy that comes along with finding Superman ice cream or bomb pops. 


THIS. So much this. I want every flavor. Mix two tablespoons of this into a cake batter protein shake and I am a very happy girl. In fact... I might just make myself a midnight snack. See y'all tomorrow at a much more reasonable hour.





The Universe 8682464529293721934

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item