Loading...

Tea For Tuesdays: 03.03.15


While I am excited that the temperature in Cleveland has risen quite a bit today, the mix of rain/sleet/snow is disgusting. I ventured out this morning to get a much needed haircut, but that and my workout later will be my only trips. Definitely the type of day for staying in and sipping some tea!


If you've been reading this blog for awhile, or if you've gone back through the archives, you will know that I am a tea hoarder. In my cup today I brewed some Samurai Chai Mate from Teavana sweetened with raw Tupelo honey from Savannah Bee Company. This tea is great for when I want the spice of a traditional chai without the boldness. Refreshing and comforting at the same time. Also, I'm in love with this mug - the matte white of the exterior and the high shine of the interior with that pop of color from the tea strainer. Don't mind me, it's just my mug crush talking. 


Keeping with the theme of food and drink for staying cozy on a grubby day... I decided to try this forbidden rice ramen I bought at World Market a few weeks ago. Between the lovely color of the noodles and all the seasoning in the flavor packet, I had high hopes for this. Sadly, it tasted like mushrooms and disappointment. I ended up adding a few drops of Mongolian Fire Oil just to give it some kick but still barely made it through half the bowl. Maybe the charm of light, pure flavors is just lost on me. At least it looks gorgeous!

What are your suggestions for snuggling up on this grey day?


The Universe 7796375612970314778

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item