Loading...

Happy Hump Day!

Happy Hump Day guys! I'll be officially launching this weekly feature on the 11th, and I'm super excited about it. Hump Day Happiness will be a weekly post in which I get to gush about all the things making me giddy at the moment. I might talk about beauty products, fashion, food, films, music, books, etc. At the bottom of every Hump Day post I'll include the social media details for the blog so you can use the Hump Day Happiness tag to share what you're loving that week as well. On the opposite end of the spectrum...

I'm laying in bed, sicker than anything, trying to figure out which of the foods I ate yesterday is having such a difficult time getting along with my body. Honestly, I'm beginning to think that bread and cheese just aren't my friends. Neither one is a large part of my meal plan to begin with, but maybe it's finally time to admit that my affection for them is a little one-sided. I'm over the breakouts and the stomach cramps and the combination of guilt and exhaustion. What do I really get out of this relationship anyway? Gas.



Aren't you glad you shared your morning with me?

So. This sick puppy is going to drag herself out of bed, start the day with a giant glass of ice water and some yoga, and then rebound from her food breakup with a protein shake. See you all on the other side.



The Universe 1105981102454495981

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item