Loading...

Fresh Starts


It has been quite awhile since I felt interested or inspired enough to post anything on this blog. Truth be told, I was attacking it from an uncomfortable angle - trying to create content I believed others would want to read instead of writing for myself. 

In spite of the winter bite still lingering here in Cleveland, I can feel spring trying to break through. This time of year is about fresh starts for me, and I thought it was high time to give In Beta a second chance. As I'm writing for myself now, the format will be much less structured. I'm hopeful that this will give me the freedom to create more and better content that truly represents who I am on a page.


My home is absolutely overflowing with beauty products, some from subscription boxes and some from the selection of staples I use day in and day out. I've been fairly successful at keeping up with the majority of my resolutions so far this year, with my one epic failure being the promise to pamper and indulge myself. Keeping with the theme of writing for me, I'm hoping to start using all of these products so I can finally nail down a complete list of must haves for feeling and looking my best. Pictured above is a sneak peek at some of the products I plan to try and feature over the next few months. I'll also be posting reviews of books I'm reading, music I discover, snapshots from adventures with friends, recipes, really anything that strikes my fancy or makes my heart sing. You're welcome to come along for the ride. Let's do something wonderful!




The Universe 8852028520832139060

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item