Loading...

Tuesday Gratitude

With stress mounting at work and some expected but still difficult to digest test results coming in from my doctor's office, I had to force myself to sit down and write out my gratitude today.

This weekend my family got together to celebrate a special occasion, the birthday of my great aunt, Sally. I don't often attend family functions, although that is something I am striving to rectify. It was wonderful seeing everyone, and getting the chance to have coffee with my cousin beforehand. I am grateful for the beautiful weather we had on that day, and the feeling of boisterous joy that permeates any family function. I am grateful to have witnessed so many smiles on so many beautiful faces. 



I am also grateful for moments of peace with this handsome man who reminds me to breathe. All I can do is just keep breathing.

What are you grateful for today? 
Tuesday Gratitude 6871745731007347019

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item