Loading...

Flipboard Five

Flipboard is my favorite way to consume news and media. I don't feel as if I have accomplished anything in my day unless I have learned at least one new fact. With my interests being so varied, it is sometimes difficult to avoid falling down the rabbit hole of information. You all know what I'm talking about. It's Friday afternoon - you're meant to be working on a presentation or report but an article about productivity catches your eye and suddenly your brain tries to rationalize reading it as a work-related activity. Halfway through reading, some piece of information or other sparks a question and now you're opening a new tab. You're researching neurochemistry. Now you're absorbing statistics from graphs and developing a plan for overhauling your diet and blocking out time to travel to Thailand all while frantically texting your significant other about recent developments in the field of cultural anthropology. It can't just be me, right? This happens to everyone. Flipboard is the infoholic's Pinterest. So I thought that one day a week, I might share a handful of articles from my Flipboard with all of you.



  1. The Manager Who Blogged His Team To Happiness And Productivity
  2. Artificial Intelligence Is Almost Ready for Business
  3. 10 Fun Facts About AKIRA
  4. Las Meninas: The world’s first ‘photobomb’?
  5. 12 Habits Of Exceptional Leaders

So those are just a few of the articles diverting my attention this afternoon. I hope they provide some measure of distraction on an otherwise mundane Friday. Feel free to share what has your attention in the comments.


The Universe 6380536199109629180

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item