Loading...

Tea For Tuesdays: 03.24.15


The last two days have been absolutely amazing, if a little overwhelming. Training is always an exciting time for me - as I said in my last post I'm addicted to learning new information. Any chance I get to discover another layer of what my company does is more than welcome. But condensing all of that knowledge into a short time span ... well, it's a lot to take in.

That being said, I've decided to focus my time away from work on activities and experiences that I know will reduce my stress level and allow me to relax. Craig and I spent the weekend in Columbus trying out restaurants, exploring, and ridding ourselves of the cabin fever winter always induces. I'll be doing a two part blog later this week about everything we did and saw while there. I picked up some new tea in one of the shops we checked out and was excited to give it a try today.


I was a bit nervous to try the caramel vanilla tea - if the blend of flavors isn't handled properly, it can be cloyingly sweet.


This blend from The Republic of Tea was a very pleasant surprise. I added just a touch of honey. In addition to the great flavor, the black tea had just enough of a kick to keep me energized through training.


THIS right here is why I'm posting so late tonight. Just kidding. Sort of. Craig and I fully intended to get in a quick workout and then come back home so I could write and he could keep working on his latest commission. We decided at the last minute to swing by the comic book shop. Which turned in to late night sushi and Sapporo. So now I'm here, with this tea and a pile of blankets. Another amazing offering from The Republic of Tea, I am definitely going to need to buy a full size tin of this one. So soothing and light. I'm actually about to brew a second cup and catch you all later.



The Universe 4300318815918590098

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item