Loading...

Product Review - Adovia Dead Sea Mud Soap

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial through Tomoson


Years of attempting to combat dry skin and still maintain clear pores has made me a bit of an expert in moving skincare products from my bathroom counter and into the trash can. If a product works for cleansing, it inevitably turns my face into a flaky, painful mess. Conversely if it moisturizes, I end up covered in more oil than a Greek salad. But there's something inherently awful about being on the cusp of thirty and still searching for a skincare routine that works, so I thought I would give this soap by Adovia a try.

I gave it two weeks, then stopped for a week to get a clear read on whether or not it was actually helping. Shockingly, and to my great delight, this soap did incite a positive reaction. My pores were much smaller, and I was able to do away with most of my T-zone oiliness without turning my forehead into a snowglobe. As soon as I stopped washing my face nightly with the soap, those negative attributes began to creep back in. Suffice it to say I'm quite pleased to have stumbled upon this product and been given the chance to make it a part of my daily routine. If you're interested in trying it for yourself, you can purchase it here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Product Reviews 1980853211403141917

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item