Loading...

Nibblr - April 2014

Nibblr is a subscription box service that offers healthy snacks delivered to your home or office for the low cost of $5.99. Shipping is free, and the single-portion snacks can be sent out weekly, bi-weekly, or on a monthly basis.

Some of you may remember that my first experience with Nibblr was a bit lukewarm. Thankfully the snacks I received this month were a little more interesting. Let's check out the goods:



The outdated packaging is actually beginning to grow on me. I like that this month's box is different from the previous one.



Can we retire "hangry" already? I'm totes over it... 



Let's break this down: While I loved the dark chocolate coins in the Chocolate Cherry Jubilee, I could hardly taste the cherry flavoring in the cranberries. The sesame honey almonds in Sesa-Me & You were basically like crack. So simple but I loved it. As for Turtle Twist, it definitely lived up to that namesake. Orange You Happy could have used a dose of something not flavored with orange. 

So this one still wasn't a home run for me, but at least I got to try two pretty fantastic snacks. We're finally getting somewhere, Nibblr. Next time I expect you to bring the big guns.


If you'd like to give Nibblr a try for yourself, you can use my referral code to get your first box free: 3642

Disclaimer: The above is the express opinion of this blogger. I was not paid for the review of any individual item or of the box, service, or product as a whole. In addition, I never promote or endorse a product I would not use or try myself.

*This post contains referral links*




Referral Codes 5179980438227317015

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item