Loading...

HelloFlo - April 2014

It's that time again... For those without a uterus who object to those with talking about menstruation, now is your chance to move on to other reading material. If you're not someone with a cycle and you're still reading this, I applaud you for supporting bleeders everywhere. Why is it somehow more socially acceptable to talk about bowel movements than periods? And why, dear readers, do we put up with period-shaming? Every mood swing is not the result of PMS, and just because I'm hoarding chocolate like a squirrel does not give anyone the right to assume I am emotionally unbalanced. But I digress ... I could extol the virtues of being open and honest about the monthly bleeds for pages upon pages. That's not what we are here for today, however.

HelloFlo is a TOM box that caters specifically to your body's needs. For $20 to $21 per month you'll receive your choice of products along with a few extra treats to brighten the mood during a stressful and uncomfortable week. In addition to Tampax and Always brand products, HelloFlo also offers an organic option and products are curated around your typical flow. You can opt for a package that includes both tampons and pads, or choose between the two. HelloFlo recognizes that our bodies change over time, so your subscription package can also be changed at any time to meet your needs and preferences. There's even an option to pause your subscription! Let's check out the goods:



HelloFlo's outer packaging is discreet and compact, while items inside are wrapped in tissue paper with a branded seal. 



I love this note card detailing why they've included this month's extras, as well as the reminder of who subscribers can reach out to for support or customer service.


 
 
Let's break this down item by item: The necessaries still in their manufacturer packaging, fantastic. With each initial subscription HelloFlo sends out a reusable cotton storage tote for all your products. This fits nicely under my bathroom sink and helped me clear up a lot of clutter. The wipes in that bubble/polka dot packaging are totally hypoallergenic which gets a big ol' cheer from me as I'm allergic to way too many things. Chocolate! I know it's utterly cliche, but I don't give a flying fig. I'm also not ashamed to admit I ate my way through the entire bag of brownie brittle already. SO DELICIOUS.
 
Overall a wonderful first experience and I look forward to many more!

What do you think of HelloFlo? Are there any other TOM boxes you would like me to review?


Women's Boxes 3405781155463930960

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item