Loading...

KLUTCHclub - April 2014

Every month, KLUTCHclub sends out carefully curated boxes filled with 9-12 health and wellness samples. Each KLUTCHbox is guaranteed to have a $50+ value. The boxes cost $18 including shipping, and they offer subscriptions for women, men, and moms as well as specialty boxes. Let's check out the goods:




I am always excited when I see this box. Somehow KLUTCHclub manages to fill something the size of a shoe box with all manner of fantastic goodies.



Can't wait to see what's under the wrapping!



Anything with a dinosaur on the package gets a thumbs up from me - I'll never truly grow up. Typically I'd be disappointed to see a repeat in my box, but these BOPS were so tasty I really don't mind.



As usual, KLUTCHclub includes a brochure detailing the items in the box as well as why they're included. There's also information on how to use them, in case there is any confusion.



My Omega 3s are the one supplement I loathe taking every day. They're akin to an olive in size and I have to choke down two of them every morning. I'm very interested to see how these squeeze packs work instead. C and I both thought these Lovely caramels were absolutely delicious. As for the Clean Well wipes, they're another repeat but not entirely unwanted so I can't complain.



I received a different flavor of Energems in a Loot Crate several months ago and enjoyed them thoroughly. Though the flavor was great, I'm not sure if I can really comment on their efficacy yet - when I tested them out before I hadn't had any sleep at all so it seemed like kind of a wash, I was going to feel like crap either way. I'll give them another try under more controlled circumstances and see how they work out. Both the energy drink and the protein shake will be more up C's alley. I'm very particular about making my own shakes, and other than that I rarely stray from water or tea during the day.



As mentioned in previous reviews, I am always thrilled to receive new bars in any box. These little babies have gotten me through more midday meetings than I'd care to admit. I haven't tried out the Sweat Block cloths yet, but I'm planning on having C try one out this week. I'm just not a person who sweats a great deal, even when I'm working out. I don't really think I need to comment on the condoms. I mean... the packaging is classy? I guess?


I've tried several different kinds of Revolution Tea over the years, but this one is new to me. If I can maintain the information in my brain long enough to access it later, I'll post a picture of my tea bookshelf at home. It's packed almost to overflowing. As for these Shredz supplements, I'm looking forward to testing them out.

Another great box and I have every confidence that I'm going to continue loving what KLUTCHclub sends me every month. If you'd like, you can subscribe to KLUTCHclub by clicking HERE.
 
Have you tried KLUTCHclub yet? What do you think?

Disclaimer: The above is the express opinion of this blogger. I was not paid for the review of any individual item or of the box, service, or product as a whole. In addition, I never promote or endorse a product I would not use or try myself.

*This post contains referral links*
Supplements 8424299217289700891

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item