Loading...

Hazel Lane - April 2014

Hazel Lane is a unique subscription box curated around a different city theme each month. With Hazel Lane you can "travel" without ever leaving the comfort of your living room. They have a number of different subscription options ranging from $19.99 all the way up to $59.99 plus shipping. As for what you can expect to find inside, they include everything from food to beauty products, lifestyle items to art. It all just depends what best represents the city as well as the company's core values of supporting local artisans and sustainability. As a treat for C and myself I chose the Deluxe subscription after seeing what last month's theme was. Let's check out the goods:


I love that the item descriptions are in the form of a boarding pass. What a unique idea!


These personalized notes are always a great touch in my opinion. Whether they're printed or handwritten it just shows a level of customer care that larger companies and brands overlook. I also love that Hazel Lane just recently switched to earth-friendly packaging!


How fantastic is this?! I love trying different kinds of mustard so I'm excited to experiment with this and see what I can concoct. I'll likely chronicle the results here as there's a several day curing process involved.


I can never have too many tea towels, especially when they're as cute as this. Subscribers got different prints so I'm very interested to see what else is out there.


I have a feeling one of my younger step-brothers will love these temporary tattoos. Especially since they're friendship bracelets.


My first Baggu! I know from reading other review blogs that a number of subscription services have sent out Baggu products before. I love the print on this and it will come in handy when I do some traveling in September.


Can't get enough of bars and I love that this one utilizes spent grain. I've been doing a lot of research lately about baking with it and then this lovely bar shows up on my doorstep. I plan on trying it today and I'll be sure to report back.


The all natural makeup remover on the left came at a perfect time. I just ran out of remover wipes and haven't had a chance to run to the store and stock up again. Plus I have a penchant for anything that comes in a glass bottle. The perfume on the right might be my new favorite fragrance. Other reviewers have already mentioned this but I simply could not stop smelling myself once I applied it. It really is intoxicating.

I had a wonderful first experience with Hazel Lane and felt like the value of the products I received was equivalent to what I spent on the box. You're essentially getting dollar for dollar, but the curated aspect is what truly puts the value over the top. If you're interested in trying Hazel Lane their next stop is the California Wine & Gold Country!

Disclaimer: The above is the express opinion of this blogger. I was not paid for the review of any individual item or of the box, service, or product as a whole. In addition, I never promote or endorse a product I would not use or try myself.

Travel 4195349469226758930

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item